Not a great problem description for us to work on, but my guess is that
your old db is the old wview-compatible schema and the new software expects
the newer wview-extended schema.

Easiest way to check your db is see how many tables are in your db:
      echo ".schema" | sqlite3 /home/weewx/archive/weewx.sdb | wc -l

If you see 114 lines there, you have the extended schema.  I think the
number is 40 or so with the old wview-compatible schema.

Converting from old to new/bigger schema is documented in the wiki
at
https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/Switching-to-the-new-wview_extended-schema