You should not alter your system-wide /etc/ssh/ssh_config at all and you
should never get prompted for a password if you have it set up correctly.

That stanza needs to be in root's ssh config file, which likely is
/root/.ssh/config
on a pi.   Your weewx.conf file needs to use the same 'server = x.x.x.x'
setting that the 'host' entry of root's ssh config file uses.

>>> 'xxx...@107.x.1xxx.xx:Permission denied