Not sure.   Under weewx 4.4.0 my Temperature chart were as follows under
Belchertown
[image: IMG_2780.png]

Under weewx 4.5.1 it was displaying as the following

[image: IMG_2781.png]

I made no changes other than upgrade to 4.5.1.

# Global Chart Defaults
# These are fallback options that charts will use if an option is not
defined.
aggregate_type = None
time_length = 90000 # Last 25 hours
type = line
colors = "#7cb5ec, #b2df8a, #f7a35c, #8c6bb1, #dd3497, #e4d354, #268bd2,
#f45b5b, #6a3d9a, #33a02c"
tooltip_date_format = "LLL"

[day]
    # Chart Timespan Defaults
    title = "Today since Midnight"
    show_button = true
    button_text = "Day"
    time_length = today
    tooltip_date_format = "LLL"
    aggregate_type = max
    aggregate_interval = 300
    gapsize = 300000 # This should be your archive_interval from weewx.conf
multiplied by 1000 to get milliseconds. Standard is 5 minutes

    [[chart1]]
        title = Temperature
        start_at_midnight = true
        [[[outTemp]]]
            zIndex = 1
            name = Temperature
        [[[windchill]]]
        [[[heatindex]]]
            color = "#f7a35c"
        [[[dewpoint]]]
            color = purple

Obviously 4.4.0 came out this year so I'm wondering if something has been
changed in Tom's code.

James