Hi,

I am trying to define a template that would list selected data for each
record for the last 24h

Here is my test code, running on Weewx 4.5.1 :

test 24h

#for $_record in $span($hour_delta=24).records
$_record.dateTime.format("%Y-%m-%d"),  $_record.dateTime.format("%H:%M:%S")
#end for

In my output file, I have only the "test 24h" line, and no other data. I
tried also $span($day_delta=1).records without success.

Do you have some suggestions ?

Thanks