hello Vince,

so if i do this command: |sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get -y install gpg|

|after I can use :| wget -qO - https://weewx.com/keys.html | sudo apt-key add -

Patrick

Le 02/12/2021 à 19:17, vince a écrit :
I opened PR-719 <https://github.com/weewx/weewx/pull/719> with the newer command for importing the key.  Tests ok on debian-10.

On Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 10:04:41 AM UTC-8 sali...@gmail.com wrote:

    ok thanks Rainer

    Le 02/12/2021 à 18:52, Rainer Lang a écrit :
    The "error" is not an error but a warning - and it just means
    what it says
    that apt-key will no longer be used in linux installations but
    will/can be replaced
    by trusted.gpd.d.
    This will become effective 2022-April.

    It has nothing to do with the weewx version you are installing
    (except for the instructions)

    The documentation for weewx downloads should be updated accordingly.