Regarding this:

https://github.com/previmeteo/weewx-previmeteo#readme

Running this:

setup.py install --extension weewx-previmeteo-v0.1.tar.gz

ends up giving me this error:

bash: setup.py: command not found

So I also tried….

python3 setup.py install --extension weewx-previmeteo-v0.1.tar.gz

which gives me a similar error about not being able to fins setup.py

FYI, there are about a gazillion “setup.py” files all over my machine – all
different sizes - but none in any weewx directory I can find –

Thoughts? Anyone publishing to previmeteo?