Ecowitt Gateway devices provide a measure of luminosity in lux rather than
a measure of solar insolation in watts/square metre (as used by WeeWX in
the radiation field). There is a simple linear approximation for radiation
given a luminosity value in lux by dividing the luminosity value by 126.7.
This is what Ecowitt Gateway devices use when posting to Ecowitt.net or
WeatherUnderground etc. Within WeeWX it is not appropriate for the Ecowitt
gateway driver to implement this approximation , rather it should be
applied by adding a correction entry to the [StdCalibration] [[Corrections]]
stanza in weewx.conf. More detail (including implementation of the radiation
field approximation) is covered in the Ecowitt gateway device wiki page
Understanding
GW1000 radiation fields
<https://github.com/gjr80/weewx-gw1000/wiki/Understanding-GW1000-radiation-fields>
.

Once you have the radiation field being calculated you should should find
that ET is also calculated provided you have the other pre-requisites
outlined in Tom's post are available.

Gary