Forgive what is probably a basic question, but I have been wrestling with a
MACos
install <http://www.weewx.com/docs/macos.htm> for a week.

I have made it to the step that says...

After about 5 minutes, open the station web page in a web browser. You
should see your station information and data. If your hardware supports
hardware archiving, then how long you wait will depend on the archive
interval <http://www.weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm#archive_interval> set in
your hardware.
file:///Users/Shared/weewx/public_html/index.html

In this case, what is the station web page?

I assume I am missing something central.

Also, I am attempting to connect with an Ambient WS2090C and I selected the
FineOffset driver from the list of options. Was this an error?

I found this page
<https://github.com/themoosman/weewx-ambientweatherapi-json> with an
Ambient drive, but not sure if I should do that at this stage in the
install. Appreciate any thoughts. Thank you!