Fast updates = "Rapid Fire"

On 8/5/2022 11:32 AM, Roger Lee wrote:
I have had better luck running fast updates. I would have to try to remember what option does that. I'm sure Tom knows that.

On Friday, August 5, 2022 at 6:13:42 AM UTC-7 Doug Bo wrote:

    WU has been quite odd with one of my stations lately. Slow
    updates, I lost my data quality sticker which happens every once
    in a while.  We've had some extreme heat events so I assume once
    the weather returns to "normal" that will help.  I also have slow
    upload speeds which I'm guessing impacts WU.  I was just watching
    WU and although WU is receiving my realtime updates, they didn't
    update the data table for 15 minutes.

    I think it is a WU problem for certain stations.

    Doug B.