On 30/09/2022, an oldman <riderrada...@gmail.com> wrote:
> it's from saratoga-weather.org Legacy Weather PHP scripts Anole's
> wxgraphic.php script version 6.3
> the only way i found to get past that utf-8 for ° was to move it to the php
> file

Yeah. I'll give it another go but it's fallen down the list somewhat :-)

> also i used the clientraw.txt file
> yes the $station.location was to long for type=avatar, but then i like the
> banners better

Yep, banners for the win!

Can you send me a clientraw.txt file.  It appears you aren't using the
icons but I can see if my changes will still work, and also make
better sense of what the code is referencing.

Thanks In Advance.

--

Cheers
 Glenn

rorpi - read only raspberry pi & various weewx addons
https://github.com/glennmckechnie