Vince/Tom:

Actually I built my own image. It essentially builds weewx via python
setup.py and I add a few popular extensions (mqtt, forecast, belchertown)
as a "batteries include" release.

My docker image performs all of it's logging to stdout, so you can review
the logs in your favorite orchestration tool (eg. I use portainer). My
docker image also supports MySQL/MariaDB connections if needed.

 I will create a public repo with my weewx docker setup. I will post back
here with a link and I will write a wiki article about it.

My biggest challenge is that my in laws are staying with us and I have kids
camping out in my office, so access to my workstation is limited until this
week is over. So please be patient until I get a chance to post it. :)

Doug Jenkins
Largoweather.com