Calm down, dude.

I'm not surprised that you're frustrated. You are depending on an
exceedingly complicated platform that uses everything from Dynamic DNS to
virtual machines running on Windows hosts with an Ubuntu client. On this
shaky foundation you're trying to do something sophisticated: run a real
time display, using two 3rd party extensions, MQTT and Belchertown.

The net result is that you are far away from a standard WeeWX install.

I doubt your experience with Meteotemplate will be any different. It's a
great UI, but it does something completely different. If you're using MQTT
and Belchertown,  presumably you're trying to do real time displays.
Meteotemplate offers attractive, but static, displays. As you've
discovered, real time displays are far more difficult and require things
like websockets and MQTT brokers.

I should add that Meteotemplate still has to be hosted somewhere, and it
still depends on data being supplied from an external source, presumably
from WeeWX.

Start with something simple, gain confidence in your setup, *then* start
adding these complicated features.

-tk