Is there literally no log entries? Or, are there no entries indicating an
error? If the latter, post them anyway --- there's almost always some
clues. Restart weewx, post the log through the first reporting cycle.

If there is literally nothing in the log, you're going to have to fix that
first. It's nearly impossible to debug without it.

-tk