Hi all,

I just wanted to inform you that a new version is available for the weewx-wdc
skin <https://github.com/Daveiano/weewx-wdc> for download
<https://github.com/Daveiano/weewx-wdc/releases/download/v3.0.0/weewx-wdc-v3.0.0.zip>
.

This release includes some big updates and refactoring:

   - Several Bugfixes and enhancements for weewx-forecast
   - Show weather data for a specific day - Daily archive
   - Make diagrams configurable per context (per period) / Refactor
   diagrams configuration. Diagrams can now be configured per context, eg.
   day, week or month. Per default, the day and week pages do not include the
   outTemp min/max/avg diagram anymore.
   - Make show_min, show_max, show_sum configurable for stat tiles
   - Support for custom data_bindings
   - Configurable Icons
   - Configurable unit for diagrams
   - Configurable Rounding
   - Configurable markers for diagrams
   - Automatic Refresh (via http-equiv="refresh")
   - Added new climatogram (combined chart consisting of rain as bar and
   temp as line) for statistics and yearly statistics pages
   - Update radar_img to allow for raw HTML (for using eg. iFrames as radar
   maps)

Also included is "Support for combining different diagram types" (eg. line
and bar). I added an own implementation of chart rendering based directly
on D3.js <https://d3js.org/>, which will replace the current nivo library
<https://nivo.rocks/> in a future release. The direct usage of D3 allows
for really custom implementations, so I am very open to new ideas of
visualizations.

Please see
https://github.com/Daveiano/weewx-wdc/wiki/Configuration#ENABLE_D3_DIAGRAMS for
more information if you want to test this out in v3.0.0.

Since this release includes a near rewrite of the skin.conf, you likely
have to make some changes to it, if you had the skin very heavily
customized in a previous version.

The wiki <https://github.com/Daveiano/weewx-wdc/wiki> was updated to
include information about all the new features and configurations. If you
encounter any problem or bug, just let me know!

Thank you all for your feedback/contributions to the skin!

Changelog/Download:
https://github.com/Daveiano/weewx-wdc/releases/tag/v3.0.0