If you use MQTTSubscribe you can ignore fields within a subscribed topic.
 Look at the examples on the extension's github site and look for "ignore =
true" in the example files there.

On Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 12:12:18 PM UTC-7 michael.k...@gmx.at wrote:

No, currently filtering is not possible for messages with a JSON payload,
at least none that I am aware of (and I am the author of this part). You
can file an issue https://github.com/brewster76/fuzzy-archer/issues and I
can take this as into account as a new feature for a future version. It
makes sense to implement this feature.

I never had the need for such a feature, because I do filtering and mapping
on the source side and I don't want to emit data from inside the house to
the public.