again me, sorry

I forgot to install the Nagios-plugins on my RPi, now is good with this command:

./check_nrpe -H 192.168.0.161 -c check_load
WARNING - load average per CPU: 0.17, 0.20, 0.13|load1=0.168;0.150;0.300;0; load5=0.200;0.100;0.250;0; load15=0.133;0.050;0.200;0;

but no good with your script:

./check_nrpe -H 192.168.0.161 -c check_wview.txt
NRPE: Command 'check_wview.txt' not defined

is it my syntax is correct ?!!!

bye I talk to you tommorow

Patrick

sorry again.