I didn't do the  weectl station upgrade --what config so I guess that'll
explain the behavior. So, for me to understand: the version in the config
file only specifies the latest version a  weectl station upgrade --what
config   was made and it is only needed, when the config is upgraded, to
define an upgrade path for the config itself?