You caught me in the middle of a major documentation update.

For weewx v5 use, http://www.weewx.com/docs/5.0/utilities/weectl-extension/
and http://www.weewx.com/docs/5.0/utilities/weectl-station/
And v4, http://www.weewx.com/docs/4.10/utilities.htm#wee_extension_utility
and http://www.weewx.com/docs/4.10/utilities.htm#Action_--reconfigure