Hi

Weewx installed on a RPI 4 (Debian - Bullseye), version 5.0.1, working
fine, no issues.

Just tried to update to version 5.0.2 via sudo apt update && sudo apt
full-upgrade and received the following error:

$ sudo apt update && sudo apt full-upgrade
Hit:1 http://security.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security InRelease
Hit:2 http://deb.debian.org/debian bullseye InRelease
Hit:3 http://deb.debian.org/debian bullseye-updates InRelease
Hit:4 http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian bullseye InRelease
Hit:5 http://repository.picockpit.com/raspbian bullseye InRelease
Get:6 http://weewx.com/apt/python3 buster InRelease [4,252 B]

Err:6 http://weewx.com/apt/python3 buster InRelease
  The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is
not available: NO_PUBKEY E788768B9CB16E10
Fetched 4,252 B in 2s (1,789 B/s)
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
All packages are up to date.
W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is
not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
W: Failed to fetch http://weewx.com/apt/python3/dists/buster/InRelease  The
following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY E788768B9CB16E10
W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones
used instead.
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done

I've read through the WeeWX 5 help guide and, even though I'm on Bullseye,
it does state that the repository should point to Buster (which it does).

Any help for noob much appreciated.

Many thanks.