I am trying to use *sudo PYTHONPATH=/usr/share/weewx python
/usr/share/weewx/user/sdr.py cmd="rtl_433 -M utc -F json"* to get the the
full names of a sensors. When I run the line I get this *error  python:
can't open file '/usr/share/weewx/user/sdr.py': [Errno 2] No such file or
directory*  using weewx v5 but before the update it worked fine. Is there a
new command I could use to get the same output as before?

Thanks,
Harley