Hey WeeWX users!

I'm a scientist working on a tight budget, and our team needs multiple
weather stations for deployment in the middle of wetlands, where
communication isn't an option. These stations will be left in place for
about two weeks at a time before being moved to different locations.

I have some experience with microcomputers and coding, having developed an
irrigation system using Arduino for previous science projects. I've also
dabbled with RPi, although I found it extremely challenging back in 2017.

What I'm specifically looking for is logging data. I don't need any of the
other functions that WeeWX would provide. If anyone has already developed
or provided tutorials specifically for logging purposes, I'd greatly
appreciate some guidance.

Additionally, any advice or recommendations for other pre-made stations
around $400 that are capable of logging would be fantastic.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions!

DY