Hi

I have upgrade debian 10 to debian 11 bullseye, and I have
changed /etc/apt/sources.list.d/weewx.list  with:
deb [arch=all] http://weewx.com/apt/python3 *buster InRelease*
instead of deb [arch=all] http://weewx.com/apt/python3 *bullseye main*

But after apt update I have a warning/error about a control of sign in due
to a no available public key (NO_PUBKEY E788768B9CB16E10)

Where is my mistake?

Thanks a lot