Hi,
I have removed my fineoffset usb and replaced it with SDR but the outside
fine offset station doesn't sent inside temperature, inside humidity or
barometer.

I have added a BME280 sensor and can get the barometer readings every 30
seconds and that is working and graphing OK.

I have a zigbee battery powered device that I am using to get the inside
temperature and inside humidity but I cannot get the graphs to show a solid
line nor can I get the readings to consistently show on my web page because
those readings come in a random times.

Is there any way to make the readings "stick" until a new reading is
received so the graphs look right and the readings are always on the web
page?

Look at the inside temperature graph on my web page to see what I mean:
https://weather.ubeaut.work/

Thanks