Hello!
New/noob user and slowly getting everything together. I have weather
sensors feeding into an Ecowitt GW1100 hub. Over the past day, I worked on
getting WeeWx installed on my RPi 5. I feel I'm almost there, but not quite.

When I run the "weewxd" command, I get results so that tells me the
connection is there. It polls/refreshes every 20 seconds. But that is it.
That's as far as I can get.

I want to view the data and build a report (I believe you call them
skins(?)), but cannot seem to find any of the folders/directories where the
data should be.

To find the logs, I run, "sudo grep weewxd /var/log/syslog" or "sudo grep
weewxd /var/log/messages" but then a "no such file or directory" is
returned.

Any pointers or directing me to the resource that I missed/overlooked would
be great!

What I'm using:
Ambient Weather WS-5000 weather station
Ecowitt GW1100 hub
RPi 5 8 GB Headless (no monitor/ command line only)
2TB HDD drive (that I want to use to store the WeeWx data - to do later)

Thanks!