I suspect this may be a permissions issue. What do you get for the
following commands?

*ls -l /home/weewx*
*ls -l /home/weewx/examples*

Make sure everything in the directory "/home/weewx" is writable by user
"pi". Usually, it's easiest just to have everything under /home/weewx owned
by user "pi":

*sudo chown -R pi:pi /home/weewx*

On Wed, Apr 10, 2024 at 9:49 PM Juan Antonio Mosquera Casais <
juan.antonio.mosquera.cas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, thanks, sorry, this step i reply N, if i reply Y>
>
> pi@raspberrypi:/home/weewx $  source ~/weewx-venv/bin/activate
> (weewx-venv) pi@raspberrypi:/home/weewx $  weectl station upgrade
> --config=/home/weewx/weewx.conf
> Using configuration file /home/weewx/weewx.conf
>
> Upgrade examples, utility files in /home/weewx (Y/n)?
> Removing example directory /home/weewx/examples
> Copying examples into /home/weewx/examples
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/home/pi/weewx-venv/bin/weectl", line 8, in <module>
>     sys.exit(main())
>   File "/home/pi/weewx-venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/weectl.py", line
> 66, in main
>     namespace.func(namespace)
>   File
> "/home/pi/weewx-venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/weectllib/__init__.py",
> line 121, in dispatch
>     namespace.action_func(config_dict, namespace)
>   File
> "/home/pi/weewx-venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/weectllib/station_cmd.py",
> line 333, in upgrade_station
>     weectllib.station_actions.station_upgrade(config_dict=config_dict,
>   File
> "/home/pi/weewx-venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/weectllib/station_actions.py",
> line 802, in station_upgrade
>     examples_dir = copy_examples(config_dict, examples_root=examples_root,
>   File
> "/home/pi/weewx-venv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/weectllib/station_actions.py",
> line 618, in copy_examples
>     shutil.copytree(examples_resources, examples_dir)
>   File "/usr/lib/python3.9/shutil.py", line 557, in copytree
>     return _copytree(entries=entries, src=src, dst=dst, symlinks=symlinks,
>   File "/usr/lib/python3.9/shutil.py", line 458, in _copytree
>     os.makedirs(dst, exist_ok=dirs_exist_ok)
>   File "/usr/lib/python3.9/os.py", line 225, in makedirs
>     mkdir(name, mode)
> FileExistsError: [Errno 17] File exists: '/home/weewx/examples'
>
> Thanks.
>
> El jueves, 11 de abril de 2024 a las 0:12:37 UTC+2, Tom Keffer escribió:
>
>> Juan, your service file, weewx.service, looks like the old V4.10 service
>> file. The new V5.0 file has a few more entries.
>>
>> Double check that you did step #2: upgrade the old examples and utility
>> files.
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 10, 2024 at 12:27 PM Juan Antonio Mosquera Casais <
>> juan.antonio.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> pi@raspberrypi:/etc $ cat /etc/systemd/system/weewx.service
>>> # systemd unit configuration file for WeeWX
>>> #
>>> # For information about running WeeWX under systemd,
>>> # be sure to read https://github.com/weewx/weewx/wiki/systemd
>>> #
>>> [Unit]
>>> Description=WeeWX weather system
>>> Documentation=https://weewx.com/docs
>>>
>>> Requires=time-sync.target
>>> After=time-sync.target
>>> RequiresMountsFor=/home
>>>
>>> [Service]
>>> ExecStart=/home/weewx/bin/weewxd /home/weewx/weewx.conf