I want to join an existing conversation scope.

 I start the conversation with:

 conversation.begin(packageId);

I got close with using the following which seems to work:

 @Inject @Http CoversationContext context;

context.activate(packageId);

However I'm seeing a warning in the log which suggests I'm not getting it right.

WARN: WELD-000335: Conversation context is already active, most likely it was
not cleaned up properly during previous request processing:
HttpServletRequestImpl [ POST /path/to/url ]

I'm also happy if there is an alternative way to just drop the conversation and
recreate (so long as I can continue using the same custom conversation ID) I'm
trying to avoid the user reloading the page multiple times filling up memory
with duplicates of the same package data.

I also considered using a @SessionScoped bean but I thought if I can set the
package ID to be the conversation ID then I can avoid the need to manage a
@SessionScoped bean.