Ok, I'll get CR out by the end of this week.
If that goes well, Final shouldn't be a problem but just in case I've schedules
that for the beginning of third Dec week.
I've updated the release dates to include CR1 and Final -
https://issues.redhat.com/projects/WELD?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:release-page

Regards
Matej