pat cito wrote:

Here is the updated Spanish translation.
Thank you very much ! I will integrate it shortly.

I would like to propose adding this information to the Wiki
translation help page

[..snip..]

I'm proposing this because IMO  most translators are non programmers
and they have no idea how to browse though the source to find the ts
files.
I'm currently thinking to how we could proceed to be as productive as possible regarding translations.

What is not productive right now is that users can't translate the last translation template (the .ts file), because they only have the template coming from the past release when a new release is about to come out.

I think your suggestion would be a good compromise between the necessity for the process to be simple for users, and the necessity to have up to date translations before a new release.

Of course, we can always merge translations made against an old template to a new template before a release. That what i've done for a couple of languages the last days and it's IMHO too much error prone : you don't know what to keep and what to merge sometimes.

Comments would be appreciated.

Thank you very much for your help, i'll update the Wiki pages accordingly.

All the best,

--
Julien Gilli
OpenWengo, the free and multiplatform VoIP client