Hello,

Cantemir Mihu wrote:
I found Qt 3.3.5 here: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=49109
downloaded it, compiled ok.
Then I started compiling the wengo classic phone with: scons softphone-runtime softphone A error appeared that it could not find qt335.lib. So I renamed qt3.lib (found in c:\qt\qt-3\lib) to qt355.lib. The compile continued but later I got a new error:

build-wengo\win32-debug\softphone\gui\uic_HomePageWidgetForm.cc(16) : fatal erro r C1083: Cannot open include file: 'qaxwidget.h': No such file or directory scons: *** [build-wengo\win32-debug\softphone\gui\uic_HomePageWidgetForm.obj] Er ror 2
AFAIK, the Free edition of QT 3.3.x doesn't contain the Qt ActiveX component. You'll have to build it without this component activated by slightly modifying Classic's source code or use a Qt 3.3.x evaluation version. It is a known issue and we're sorry about that. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to work on this lately, any help would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,
--
Julien Gilli