Cantemir Mihu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I wanted to ask for opinion regarding the sip library used: what's your
experience with sipXtapi? I saw that u tried to use it, but then u used phapi.
Is this correct? What problems did you had with sipXtapi?

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

AFAIK, we didn't choose to use sipXtapi because it is written in C++, and has a
much bigger memory footprint than sip stacks written in C. The difference is
significant for embedded platforms.

Time constraints have also pushed developers to use what was available at the
time, and phapi on top of eXosip and osip was the best candidate.

I hope it helps, feel free to aks for further information.

All the best,
--
Julien Gilli