Hello,

Eugene Edouard wrote:

$ LD_LIBRARY_PATH=./debug/libs/curl:./debug/wifo/phapi
./debug/qtwengophone
(debug) P6Wenbox: yealinkwenbox
(error) P6Wenbox: Wenbox dll not loaded
(debug) P11CWengoPhone: WengoPhoneLogger created
(debug) P11CWengoPhone: ContactList created
(debug) P11CWengoPhone: WenboxPlugin created
(debug) P11CWengoPhone: CConnectHandler created
(debug) P20WengoAccountXMLLayer: file user.config
loaded
(debug) P11CWengoPhone: WengoPhone::init() finished
(debug) P10WengoPhone: The model thread is ready for
events
'__gnu_cxx::recursive_init'
 what():  N9__gnu_cxx14recursive_initE
Aborted

It seems to be a very frequent error, we don't know yet what is the cause anyway.

When I insist, it load at the third, fourth or fifth
time and prompt for login. After entering email and
passwrod, I get segmantation fault
Could you please run it through gdb like this:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=./debug/libs/curl:./debug/wifo/phapi gdb ./debug/qtwengophone

then enter "run" at the gdb prompt. When WengoPhone segaulfts, type "bt" on the
gdb prompt, and paste the whole output somewhere on the web (http://www.pastebin.com/ is useful if
you don't have any web space).

It will help us to diagnose this error.

All the best,

--
Julien Gilli
OpenWengo, the free and multiplatform VoIP client