a quick babel.altavista.com translation says:

This article was suggested for deletion. If you mean that this article
should not be deleted, take part you please in the discussion on in
side indicated left down. On the deletion after seven days one
decides. During this time it is naturally possible to extend and
improve the article. If you are one of the authors of the article, do
not read you Wikipedia:Was means please before a delete request
through and remove the delete request under any circumstances
arbitrarily. The discussion over this request takes place on the
delete candidate side.

Here the concrete reason, why this article is not to correspond to the
quality requirements: Relevance? With the many empty subsections is
not the answer "" near. Asthma 11:30, 28 January 2006 (CET)