Cantemir Mihu wrote:

Hello,

10x for the info.
Vadim, I think this function should be included in phApi.h, don't you think?

Yes, but i would call it phGetCallCodecs and it should return both (audio and video) codecs

Does this function handle the actual negotiation: ph_call_retrieve_payloads(phcall_t *ca, eXosip_event_t *je, int flags) ? How does the negotiation work?

The first codec that is available for both parties is taken? Does the order in which codecs are added really matter?

Yes the first codec available for both parties is chosen which impiles that the order DOES matter