On Thu, 09 Mar 2006 01:52:55 +0100, zopar wrote:

>> The "wrong ui file" errors and segfaults are gone. How?
>> I installed the brandnew libqt4-* packages that entered the
>> Debian/unstable archive yesterday and recompiled qtwengophone. -
> Please specify version of packages
> is necessary for comparing with ubuntu dapper packages.

Of course, sorry for being too tired yesterday :-)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ dpkg -l libqt4*|grep ^ii
ii  libqt4-core       4.1.1-1        Qt 4 core non-GUI functionality runtime
library
ii  libqt4-debug      4.1.1-1        Qt 4 debugging runtime libraries
ii  libqt4-debug-dev  4.1.1-1        Qt 4 debugging development files
ii  libqt4-dev        4.1.1-1        Qt 4 development files
ii  libqt4-gui        4.1.1-1        Qt 4 core GUI functionality runtime library
ii  libqt4-qt3support 4.1.1-1        Qt 3 compatibility library for Qt 4
ii  libqt4-sql        4.1.1-1        Qt 4 SQL database module

The second good news:
Just a minute ago I had sound in wengo for the first time!

I just compiled the current version from svn (4462), started - no
sound, closed my music player, restarted, played around with the
sound devices in the "advanced configuration" - and then suddenly
calling 333 brought me a nice friendly french voice ;-)

gregor
 : :' :  infos zur usenet-hierarchie at.*: http://www.usenet.at/
   `-