Hello,

I've spent this weekend experimenting different ways to speed up wengophone-ng build process...
So here are the results of my experiments:

1) #include statement style:

I've got 10% speedup on compiling speed our in house app which was using
    -I$(QTINCLUDEDIR)/QtGui  -I$(QTINCLUDEDIR)/QtCore ... comandline  and

   #include <QTreeWidget>

   after i switched to:

   -I$(QTINCLUDEDIR) and

   #include <QtGui/QTreeWidget>

I know that tanguy objects to this on the grounds that this style is not recommeneded by Trolltech, but if you examine the Qt code in their src directory they DO use this style... so i'm under impression that they doc team is simply lagging after their dev team.

2) For some reasons if you remove *.dblite file when you launch scons it starts compileing like after 90secs instead after 300secs (on my machine)... of course in this case it recompiles the whole project.

3) Please take a look on this http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.programming.tools.scons.devel/2523

It appears that there is a patch for scons which give 10fold speedup....

Vadim