Quang Minh Phan wrote:

If we use the mechanism used by http tunnel to encrypt the RTP flow, we
cannot use Http tunnel and srtp at the same time. We are adding two call
backs to oRTP, pre_send_cb and post_send_cb, which are called before and
after the send function. The srtp module can register to handle pre_send_cb
to modify the content of the packet before it is actually sent. It will also
handle the post_send_cb to free any resources created in the pre_send_cb.

Hi Minh,

If i remember correctly the SRTP on sending side takes an RTP packet and returns
an encoded chunk which must be sent to the network,
on the receiving side you get an encoded packet, decode it and feed it to the RTP stack....

So basically there is no need to the PRE/POST stuff the tunnel stuff is sufficient...

Now  about simultaneous   HTTP tunneling and  SRTP:
It is very easy:
One simply need to create 2 tunnel objects, one of SRTP anotther one fo HTTP... after SRTP tunnel_send routine is done with encoding it will use the HTTP tunnel object
  to send the packets.....

Thanks
Vadim

Regards,