Bruno Trindade wrote:

Tried that, and that helped with the 483 error, but still having problems. What I think is happening is the following. My address server and my realm are different. The address server host is yyy.xxx.mysite.com, whereas the realm is xxx.mysite.com. It seems that in places where the realm should be used (such as when using my sip address [EMAIL PROTECTED]), it is instead using the server (so we get [EMAIL PROTECTED]). This also applies to REQUEST line itself - it's also using the address server host instead of the realm.

The realm concept used in wengophone and in phapi only in One place: during authentication in
phAddAuth    call.

So it is definitively a problem in your case

If this is a bug, and not just my lack of understanding of SIP standards, I can see why it may not have turned up since for WengoPhone, they are both the same. We're going to try putting a DNS entry for xxx.mysite.com that resolves to the same as yyy.xxx.mysite.com so that I can try putting that for the value of "sip.address.server.host".

I think this will help you.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but I'm working with the source form the rc2 branch because I had some trouble building the trunk initially. Maybe this has been addressed subsequently?

I don't really know, maybe Wengo team can help you to clarify this point

Thanks
Vadim