Hello,

I want to suggest two usability improvements I missed during my test calls:

1. Contact list filter: a small text box on the contacts tab where you can type some letters and the contact list is instantly filtered. Useful if you have big contact lists. (Skype, Google Talk, etc... already have this.)

2. When accessing the audio config panel (clicking on speaker icon, bottom right), it would be nice if there was a mute button for mike and speakers. A good solution would be: clicking on the respective icons (speaker/headphone and mic) would simply mute them and change the icons, like putting a red cross over them for example.

I hope this could help Openwengo development, and I really would appreciate those features!

Thank you!

Greetings
Skip.