Hi,

I am still having an issue compiling the 2.1 branch from svn - the
configure step for portaudio fails with the following error:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/src/wengophone-2.1/build$ ./build_make.sh debug
-- OS: Linux-2.6.15-27-386
-- Processor: unknown
-- Compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Build type: Debug
-- Build tool: /usr/bin/make
-- Build directory: /home/dneary/src/wengophone-2.1/build/debug
-- svn revision: 9073
CMake Error: portaudio: alsa_INCLUDE_DIRS and alsa_INCLUDE_DIR empty
-- Configuring done
Generate graphviz: /home/dneary/src/wengophone-2.1/build/wengophone.dot

I activated the compilation of Portaudio with ALSA support in
DefineWengoOptions.cmake at the svn root
by setting PORTAUDIO_ALSA_SUPPORT to ON by default.

The problem is this bit of OWBuild, in
owbuild/owbuild/OWUsePublicLibraries.cmake:

        foreach (loop ${ARGN})
                if (NOT ${loop}_INCLUDE_DIRS)
                        if (NOT ${loop}_INCLUDE_DIR)
                                message(FATAL_ERROR "${PROJECT_NAME}:
${loop}_INCLUDE_DIRS and ${loop}_INCLUDE_DIR empty")
                        endif (NOT ${loop}_INCLUDE_DIR)
                endif (NOT ${loop}_INCLUDE_DIRS)
                ow_add_public_include_dirs(
                        ${${loop}_INCLUDE_DIRS}
                        ${${loop}_INCLUDE_DIR}
                )
That gets called with "alsa" as an argument, but we never test
beforehand for ALSA, and even if we did, the ALSA CMake script doesn't
set either alsa_INCLUDE_DIRS or alsa_INCLUDE_DIR.

I'm still feeling my way around CMake - anyone able to point out the fix
for this issue in OWBuild?

I can attach DefineWengoOptions if you can't reproduce, just let me know.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary