I was trying for a while to make contact filter like msn, but I don't know if
exist a method that filter it or what/where I must change or create to achieve
it

 for example, if I not wrong in this method how I can use a parameter to load
only an specific contact

 void QtIMContactManager::loadIMContacts() {
 _ui->treeWidget->clear();

 const IMContactSet & imContactSet = _contactProfile.getIMContactSet();

 for (IMContactSet::const_iterator it = imContactSet.begin(); it !=
imContactSet.end(); it++) {

 IMContact * imContact = (IMContact *) &(*it);
 QStringList imContactStrList;
 imContactStrList << QString::fromStdString(imContact->getContactId());
 EnumIMProtocol::IMProtocol imProtocol = imContact->getProtocol();

 if (imProtocol == EnumIMProtocol::IMProtocolSIPSIMPLE) {
 //This protocol is internal to WengoPhone, should not be shown to the user
 //continue;
 }

 imContactStrList <<
QString::fromStdString(EnumIMProtocol::toString(imProtocol));
 imContactStrList << QString::null;

 QtIMContactItem * item = new QtIMContactItem(_ui->treeWidget,
imContactStrList);
 item->setIMContact(imContact);
 }
 }