Hi all,

Thanks to Aurélien Gâteau, we have a collection of photos from the
two-day summit last week. I put them online on flickr last week:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bolsh/sets/72157594501433247/

I had a great time, and I hope you all did too.

P.H. Bergez took notes of all of the sessions during the Summit, and I
also have some detailed notes from the co-branding discussion. I think
he will be sending his onto the list this week too (thanks Pierre
Henri!), and I will be sending on mine too.

Can everyone who gave a presentation on Thursday (other than Olivier and
Lukas, who have already given me theirs) send their slides on to me so
that I can get them online, please?

Cheers,
Dave.

--