Hi,

Jerome WAGNER wrote:
> Recently the binary releases have been woke up again on
> http://wengofiles.wengo.fr/nightlybuilds/binary/NG/

The sources are also generated nightly now also (although not with a
revision number) from the 2.1 branch thanks to mstute.

http://wengofiles.wengo.fr/nightlybuilds/source/NG/GNULinux/

> 1 - do we have a commited script inside script that would do the source
> clean-up ? I mean a script commited inside the
> svn/openwengo/wengophone-ng/trunk/scripts directory

http://dev.openwengo.com/trac/openwengo/trac.cgi/browser/wengophone-ng/branches/wengophone-2.1/scripts/ow_src_pkg.sh

It appears this file isn't on the trunk.

> 2 - what would be the correct frequency for generating such builds

To my mind, every time we make a release we would like people to use &
test - perhaps not nightly, as we do now (but then again, why not?) - at
least for every beta, alpha and official release.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary