Hi,

Andreas Schneider wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> Modified:
>>    owbuild/trunk/libs-3rdparty-cmakelists/CMakeLists.txt
>> Log:
>> * (void) use internal portaudio by default
>
> Why do you want to use the internal portaudio library? On Linux you
> should always use the system library.

While in general I agree with you, portaudio v19 isn't packaged for most
distributions, and as such by default most users would have to download
sources, build & install it before compiling the wengophone.

While I'm not a fan of the internal library set-up at all (I would
prefer, if we have to ship a boot-strap kit, that we ship tarballs of
the dependencies) in this case, building portaudio makes a certain
amount of sense.

Cheers,
Dave.

--