Hi all,

I'd love to collect links to contributed binary builds for varioous
Linux distributions in the wiki (following GlaDiaC's lead for OpenSuse).

Have a look at http://dev.openwengo.com/trac/openwengo/trac.cgi/wiki and
if you have a link to a .rpm or .deb for your distribution, then please
add a link to it to the list (including a small logo if you have it).

I'm eager to keep the list down to the biggest distributions at the
moment - Debian testing/unstable, Ubuntu (6.06/7.04/Feisty
pre-releases), OpenSuse (already covered thanks to Andreas), Fedora Core
 and Mandriva.

Gianluca, Marco, Nicolas, Jeff, any chance you've gotten around to
making binaries for your distros?

Thanks!
Dave.

--