Hi Vadim,

Vadim Lebedev wrote:
> Well i'm rather unsucessful trying to merge ip6 branch into current 2.1
> branch
> I'll try to do the other way, merge 2.1 branch into  ip6 branch.

If you manage to merge the whole thing, can you update the ip6 branch
with your changes, please? I'd like to make sure we don't forget those
changes and get them merged into the trunk soon after the 2.1 release.

> Actually i need on GENERIC_SIP_ACCOUNT stuff for ip6 branch,
> so here is my question:
>
> Maybe some kind soul has a a patch against a recent 2.1 implementing
> generic sip accounts?

Okay, I'll bite... what's wrong with the way it's done on the 2.1 branch
already?

Cheers,
Dave.

--