On Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 03:48:49PM +0800, Mac OS wrote:
> Hmm,, I didn't see that.
> But good news is, I got another ffmpeg (0.4.9-pre1) through macports, this
> one works.
> Is this new api ?
> the ffmpeg version I got by fink is 0.4.20071217-1. I didn't make it work
> now.

Yes, ffmpeg has a new api, scaling is now in libswscale, so if you
install ffmpeg libs (under fink or whatever) which have the new
interface, you should make sure that you also install a devel package
that includes that library. It is named libswscalecvs0-dev for the
debian-multimedia archive and should be something similar on other
(debian-based like fink) architectures. If this lib is not there, the
current cmake scripts will configure for the old ffmpeg API and you'll
get the unresolved symbols.

But it looks you now have wengo running on the mac, could you share with
us how you did it?

Thanks, Ralf

--
Dr. Ralf Schlatterbeck                  Tel:   +43/2243/26465-16
Open Source Consulting                  Fax:   +43/2243/26465-23