Hello,

I want to write a little program that communicates with an wengophone instance
via d-bus.
I read on the CodeCamp Wiki Entry "CodeCampDbusApiForWengoPhone" which says
that "The library("D-Bus API") is now integrated into WengoPhone...".
Does that mean that the "wengophone-2.2" Branch has the D-Bus API or is it
only the "wengophone-dbus-api" branch which implements it?

I ran a nightlyBuild of wengophone-2.2 (rev13255) and tried to find out if it
registered a d-bus bus with "qdbus", but there was none.

I'm totally lost. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me which branch
or build is capable of d-bus communication.

Thank you
Moritz
System: OpenSuSE(x86_64)