Hi,

Patrick Aljord wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 11:32 PM, EdPimentl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Why not shorten the name to "GoPhone"... "gPhone"  "wPhone"
>> And leverage the brand that WengoPhone built.
>
> I think it's too late, the domains are registered already.

wphone is for sale, and I don't really get the interest for gphone and
gophone.

I'd personally like to mark the break from the past, and choose a very
different name. Qute* comes across to me as not very qute, and quite
possibly contentious with Trolltech trademarks.

I find it a little disheartening that what was initially announced as a
competition to choose a new name has now been announced as a unilateral
decision... at the very least, I would have liked to see a shortlist of
4 or 5 candidates registered and thrown out to the community for
voting/comments.

Cheers,
Dave.

--