Hi!

No sucess withouth some issues... ;)

While successfully building WengoPhone with an installer I
encountered following problems which I had to fix manually:

- I do not know where they come from but assume from some
post-build-process. After building the release you will find the
following boost-libraries in "build\release":

* boost_program_options-vc80-mt-gd-1_34_1.dll
* boost_python-vc80-mt-gd-1_34_1.dll
* boost_serialization-vc80-mt-gd-1_34_1.dll
* boost_signals-vc80-mt-gd-1_34_1.dll
* boost_thread-vc80-mt-gd-1_34_1.dll

But after installing and running Wengophone complains 'cause it's
looking for some files like these (notice the missing -gd-):

* boost_program_options-vc80-mt-1_34_1.dll
* boost_python-vc80-mt-1_34_1.dll
* boost_serialization-vc80-mt-1_34_1.dll
* boost_signals-vc80-mt-1_34_1.dll
* boost_thread-vc80-mt-1_34_1.dll

I had to manually copy this files into the build\release-directory
and recreate the installer. Where shall I look at to fix this?

- After starting WengoPhone one can notice a dos-box opening and
showing debug messages. How to get rid of this (in the release version)?

- One more question: How to force cmake to just run the
post-build-process (although the binaries are up to date)?

Thx for any help!

Greetings,
 - Darsha