Hi!

I have two questions regarding cmake.

1.
After building a binary (lets say owutil.dll) the file is copied to
"build\release" (if built with the release option) after linking.
That's fine!

If I enter "nmake owutil" (again) owutil.dll is *not* copied to
"build\release" (if its up-to-date). But if I delete
"build\libs\owutil\util\owutil.dll" the file is re-linked *and*
copied to "build\release".

So here's the question: how can I force re-linking the dll or better
just run the post_copy?

(I usually delete "build\release" to have a clean release-dir but
usually want to save time without recompiling everything.)

2.
I still was not able to tell cmake to build the binarys in
"debug/release". Any ideas how to do that?

Thank you!

Greetings,
 - Darsha